Rural areas of Northern Colorado and properties without access to a municipal sewer system rely on an efficient and safe septic system. If you need a new septic tank, our team at NoCo Septic is experienced in all types of systems and will help you choose and install one that fits your needs.
What is a septic tank?
Septic tanks are most commonly used in rural areas where there is no centralized sewer system. These tanks hold underground wastewater and treat them through a combination of natural and chemical methods.
- Your home probably uses a septic tank if you have the following:
- Neighbors who use a septic system
- Your waterline does not have a meter
- You use well water
- Your property is not connected to a municipal sewer system
Signs You Need a Septic Tank Installation
As with any equipment, there comes a time when you need a replacement. Keeping an eye out for telling signs that you need a new septic tank is the best way to avoid serious damage to your property and a messy clean up. Be sure to call a professional at NoCo Septic if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Wastewater backup in your drains
- Unusually lush grass on the drain field
- Water pools or muddy soil around the tank or in your basement
- A foul odor coming from the tank site
Types of Septic Systems
There are a variety of septic tanks to choose from. The following are some of the most common:
- Conventional septic systems
- Gravity septic systems
- Aerobic wastewater treatment septic systems
- Low pressure pipe septic systems
- Evapotranspiration septic systems
- Aerobic treatment unit
- Mound septic systems
- Sand filter septic systems
Our family operated company takes pride in providing quality septic installation services to the Northern Colorado area. We have a thorough understanding of how septic tanks work and will provide you with an installation that you can count on.
Our success in septic tank installation is due to our core beliefs and standards, including:
- Professional engineering – the designs we use are precise and efficient.
- Quality products and workmanship – we hold ourselves to a high standard and will only install the best products that will benefit you and are safe for the environment.
- County coordination – all of our technicians are well-versed in the local standards of septic tanks. We work closely with the county authorities to understand any relevant building or safety codes
Why you should get a professional installation
Your septic tank is just a part of your plumbing system and without professional help, you risk serious damage to your entire property. When installing a septic tank, precautions must be taken to make sure that there won’t be any malfunctions in your septic installation, or else you may risk expensive repairs in the future. We can also take our time to discuss installation options that will thoroughly address your property’s needs.
If you need a new septic tank, our experts at NoCo Septic will give you the installation you deserve. Call us today to learn more about our installation services and to schedule an appointment.